If you need to send a document or many parcels to Sweden from the UK, we can offer you the perfect service. We only work with the large branded international couriers that you trust. They will collect, route and deliver your shipment door to door, and because we quality for large discounts we can offer very competitive prices for their services.
Parcel shipping prices to Sweden
View a selection of sample prices below, to see how competitive our prices are for both next day and economy services to Sweden:-
500g document to Sweden
1working day delivery time :-£ 14.35 + vat Transit by Air – tracking provided, signature required on delivery.
1 kg small parcel delivery service to Sweden
1 working day transit time - from £17.46 + vat Air Express, Tracking provided, signature required on delivery.
5 kg courier service to Sweden
3-4 day transit time – from £19.70 + vat Economy service, Tracking provided, signature required on delivery.
20 kg large parcel to Sweden
3-4 day transit time – from £26.94 + vat Economy delivery by road, Full Tracking, Signature required on delivery.
Large, long and heavy parcels to Sweden all be delivered through our range of courier services to Sweden. Air Express services usually deliver next day to main cities whilst economy services will deliver within 5 working days by road.
Pallet to Sweden
We can move pallets up to 1000 kilos each via our economy road service to locations throughout Sweden. Your pallets can be tracked and this is a door to door service. Deliveries to main cities throughout Sweden are made within 3-5 working days. All pallet quotes are bespoke, so please contact customer service for your competitive quotation.
Courier to Sweden prices
The cost of sending a parcel to Sweden from the UK has several factors that will each effect the cost:-
1. The size of your parcel, the larger it is the more expensive it will cost to move. The same is true of the weight of a parcel. As larger and heavier items may require more people to move it and it will take up more vehicle space whilst in transit.
2. Where it is going to within the delivery Country. Delivering to main cities in Sweden will cost less than sending a delivery driver to a remote location. The more remote a delivery location is the longer the transit time generally is.
3. The type of service that you book affects the cost. A fast next day air express delivery service costs more than a slower economy road delivery service.
4. Do you require the driver to come and make a collection from your home, or will you drop the parcel off at a central depot or drop off point. Generally if you drop a parcel off at a depot you will save the cost of having collected.
5. The higher the amount of liability cover you need the more it will cost the carrier to provide and hence the higher the total cost of your shipment will be.
Customs shipment restrictions
Sweden is part of the free trade zone of the European Union, this enables the UK and Sweden and all other member Countries to be able to send goods between them free of all local duties and taxes. So no import duty or taxes will be charges by Sweden on goods arriving from the UK.
Gifts to Sweden
You are able to send gifts of any value from the UK to Sweden, as both Countries are part of European Union.
How to find the cheapest parcel delivery services to Sweden from the UK
You may think that by using a postal service such a Parcelforce, you are able to get the cheapest price for sending your parcel to Sweden, or by booking directly with one of the large trusted branded international couriers. Well there is an alternative.
Courierpoint.com can offer the services of the large branded, trusted couriers, to collect route and deliver to Sweden, at discounted prices. As we are one of the largest UK authorised courier resellers, we qualify for large discounts that we pass onto our clients.
So you best of both worlds, cheap prices and reliable services. Just look at some of the reviews to see how clients have found working with us.
Most other questions that you may have should be answered within the FAQ section of our website. However we have a London based customer service team who are also available to help with any queries that you may have Monday – Friday 9 am to 5.30pm excluding public holidays. So please get in touch and we will do our best to help.